Miss Nosy

Miss Nosy

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Maura To The Max: Training Around Kitties

I told myself that if Maura is going to be an agility dog, she needs to be trained around very distracting things. So yesterday I took her to my neighbors backyard, where there are cats walking around all day. I was surprised at how well she responded. Maura saw the cats and even was 2 feet away from one and didn`t chase it. Here are some photos from the training day!


                                                                     Kitties?! Where?!
                                                                         The Course
                                                                  Waiting Patiently.
                                                                 The Dreaded Kitty!
                                                                        On Leash
                                                                           Off Leash!

No comments:

Post a Comment