Miss Nosy

Miss Nosy

Thursday, June 7, 2012

A few months ago I was at a Petsmart doing chalk drawings for an adoption event. Afterwards I went to look at all the dogs (and tried to convince my mom to let me get one, to no avail.) but there was a very sweet and innocent Pembroke Welsh Corgi and caught my eye. His name is Trae. I contacted Laurie at the Daily Corgi to see what I could do to get him adopted (in case he wasn`t adopted at the adoption fair.) She was generous and put his information and picture up on her blog. After about 3 months of waiting he got adopted!!!!!!! It felt great to help a dog find a home!

This is Trae.
Trae: Corgi, Dog; Prague, OK

2 comments:

  1. Hi again, cutie ... so glad you got your home! You are one charming boy. Happy forever after :-).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for all you do! It must be tiring but you help so people and dogs!!

      Delete