I am throwing Maura a party! (don`t worry, she doesn`t know) I got her a frisbee and a squeaky tennis ball. Also, I am making her a cupcakes!
1 cup of whole wheat flour (Bleached flour can KILL dogs)
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1/4 cup of peanut butter
1/4 cup of vegetable oil
1 cup of doggie bicuts
( for decoration)
icing: 1/2 cup of peanut butter, various food dyes
decoration: sliced carrots
1.Preheat oven to 350* F
2. Mix flour and baking soda together in one bowl. (dry ingrtedients)
3. Mix peanut butter,vegetable oil, and egg in another bowl. (wet ingredients)
4.Mix together until smooth
5.Then, for consistency, grind the dog bisuts ina fine powder and stir into batter. (make sure there are no chunks of bicuts, this really messes it up)
6.Bake for 15 minutes
7. Let the cupcakes cool for 45 minutes.
1. Mix peanut butter and food coloring to get a rainbow of colors. ( since the peanut butter is brown, the colors will be somewhat dark.)
2. Ice the cupcake with peanut butter icing.
3. Slice the carrots and put them on top.
There`s you Corgi Cupcakes!