Miss Nosy

Miss Nosy

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Active Day Today

  Today I took Maura to a race to watch the people finish and to be socialized.She was so sweet to everyone and  even claimed a little kid as her own! She just sat in his lap and stared at him- it was  so funny! But she only met a couple of dogs because a lot of them seemed aggressive. Many people there would say "Oooo, look a Corgi!" Later she got her second wind and I took her train (sorry, no new video)! Maura was still energized so I took her on a run with me. She ran (somewhat) a mile with me constantly telling her "Get the kitty!!" or "Get the squirrel!!!" to get to speed up. I then brought her back home when she finally gave out. Here are some photos from after the run.I figured out that Maura would get more speed,stamina and endurance for agility if she was in top physical condition. So running a mile a day will really help that, also it will get me out of the house.


 She has bags under her eyes. Major tired.
 Can`t tell if she saw something or is just really tired....
 "I even have my own running shoes!" - Maura
Sleepy much?

No comments:

Post a Comment