Miss Nosy

Miss Nosy

Monday, February 20, 2012

Maura Wants a German Shepherd Friend!

   Maura and I have always wanted to have another doggie in our life. She and I love German Shepherds and I was wondering if you guys think it`s a good idea to get a German Shepherd? Maura is good with big dogs and plays rough so I think it would be a good fit! I am a pretty good trainer, so I could handle a big and possibly somewhat untrained dog. We are thinking of getting one from the pound since there are alot of homeless dogs to adopt. Tell me what you think about this!

1 comment:

  1. Claire, I do not know much about german shepherds. What I know is that if Maura all ready likes dogs and enjoys big dogs then I think it would be fine. Our first corgi did not like other dogs. The two we have now love all dogs, big to small. Corgis love to play rough so I don't think you have to worry about size. I would look into german shepherd rescue in your area. I think the rescue organizations may do a better job of placing dogs than the humane society. good luck and bless you for wanting to rescue a dog.

    ReplyDelete